The Original Swimmer's Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning your head to breathe. By eliminating the need to breathe, swimmers can relax in the water, maintain body alignment, and improve stroke efficiency. The one-way purge valve allows water to flow out of the snorkel without entering the mouthpiece. Accommodates a full range of motion for butterfly, breaststroke, and freestyle. A great addition to any swim training programs.
- First center-mount snorkel created and patented by FINIS and designed specifically for swimmers
- Stays in place for freestyle, butterfly, and breaststroke (including flipturns)
- Comfortable mouthpiece made with a soft and flexible medical-grade silicone
- Adjustable head bracket makes for quick strap adjustments and universal fit
- One-way purge valve allows water to flow out of the tube without entering the mouthpiece