*This item may have extended lead times during the busy outdoor seasons (approx. May-Sept). Please ask your sales rep if you have questions about your order.*
CJ Rescue 6 Backboard's customized buoyancy allows rescuers to adjust buoyancy by inserting polyethylene foam rods (supplied with board) while the ‘KO-Web’ design provides stiffness and torsional rigidity keeping the board lightweight.
CJ Rescue 6 Backboard's unique design allows water to flow through the board. This self-draining feature also allows for a stabilized board, and is easier to use by rescuers. The bright orange color is highly visible.
- Molded plastic board
- Nylon body straps
- Flotation rods
- Head Immobilizer with head bed assembled
CJ Rescue 6 Backboard Features:
- 100% virgin High Density Polyethylene [HDPE] with no metal, making the board X-Ray translucent
- Integral hook and bumper on both ends
- Snap-in straps that are extra-long and easily field replaceable
- Accommodates up to a 500 lb individual
- Head immobilizer and head bed are light and durable
20"W x 76"L x 3"H, 28 lbs